10/2/07

Children's Ministry Team Meeting

Meeting

I compiled everyone's responses, and here are the best meeting time options:

Sunday, Oct. 14, after chruch
Sunday evening, Oct. 14, at my house
Monday evening, Oct. 15, at my house

You do not need to reply to everyone, but do reply to me and let me know which of these time work best for you. I will
send around the final meeting time tomorrow.

Curriculum

I have the curriculum for Fall, and have already provided it to Laura for the K - 2nd grade class. I will get the lesson for
this Sunday to Alicia for the 3rd - 5th grade class, and then distribute the rest according to the schedule.

This Sunday

I will be out of town this Sunday, and need to find somebody to cover Children's Church. I have the lesson ready, so it is
just a matter of reviewing it prior to Sunday. Is anybody available to do this, or have any suggestions of somebody who
may be able to?

Thanks, everyone!
Christina

No comments: